Welcome to Exodus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome to Exodus

Post by Markusjh on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:05 pm

We are a beginner guild with about 12-15 active members right now. We are mostly beginners so dont feel like you cant apply to join just cause your new! the idea is to help people get further in this wonderful game.

what we can offer:

We have currently
- giant yard(39) to cut giant oak as well as the mill(39 woodcutting) to cut beams
-giant quarry(39 extracting ) for limestone boulders as well as the workshop (42 stone cutting )to cut monoliths
- 44 forging and 44 foundry factory's
-43 jewelry factory
-45 hunting(butchery) factory
-35 prospection mine(blueroc and azurite)
-45 Woodworking shop
-48 engineering factory
-lanfar stadium to train companions

upcoming projects include ,
                                    Den "krya"-mine
den outpost
                                    Shortblades quarry for marapis boulders
shortblades outpost
44 sewing factory

"loaner" tools from guild storage should you require talismans or tools you do not posses yourself

Guild Requierments:

2 log ins a week( minimum)
contributions of hare,cervid(stag), wild boar, bovine meats/ and firewood for rhumbular festivals
partaking in guild projects for new factories and lanfar/den expansion
production of blades fasteners and other consumables required for projects
help and trading with current guild members
registration and participation in the guild forum to stay up to date on current projects
minimum lanfar access for new exodus recruits

so please feel free to message me(markusjh or sukram) in game or post an application below to apply for a spot in our slowly growing guild! Please include a short description of your current skills and what you can produce resource wise..Den access  is a bonus but not a  requirement if you are active and play regularly.. we will help get you there!

Markusjh

Last edited by Markusjh on Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:09 pm; edited 3 times in total

Markusjh
Admin

http://exodus-theriansaga.freegametalk.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to Exodus

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:48 pm

Hi guys Smile

Im a newbie carpenter (recently i learned the stone trade too) and id like to join if no one mids Smile I started like 4 days ago along with my younger brother, who is into fashioning and metalstuff (newbie too). Im active every day (not sure how it will look like when ill take some work, but it shouldnt be a problem, im working on my laptop - the worst thing that can happen is that ill sometimes miss one day in my activity). My skills in Wood are (in form "skill on hero/effective):

Wood (17)
- Woodcutting (11/16.1)
- Woodworking (17/16.3)
- Carpentry (5/12.9)

Stone i just started so its not even worth to write Very Happy And i was told to say that Sukram reffered me sunny

Thanks guys and have a wonderful day Smile

Fealthas jocolor

EDIT: Oh yea and i forgot to mention i can get you at least some firewood if nothing more. Will get better in some time i promise Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Finally made it!

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:00 pm

Being totally colour blind caused problems registering for me LOL, but finally here affraid

Only have 4 trade threads learned all to a certain degree:

Hunting, Commerce, Spying and Archeology though when have time to sit down going to start learning the others!

Been searching for perfect artefact pieces to make perfect artefacts and statues, I have an Archeology factory and a Bestiary at my first home and I have a Pen for breeding in the Den so have access to silkworms and spiders.

I do have bought crossings who are training up in metal, fashion, stone, wood and herbalism so have access to other resources if required.

My metal can make Odi Nasal, Domane Sabers and Steel Armour to a certain degree.
Wood can use Solone to a certain degree.
Herbi is +40 level and not sure about stone as mainly used to make fairly low level vaults and extract jewels though I can access Lanferite and Marapis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:38 pm

Hello all! Nice to meet you!

In a couple of hours my queue will be over and I'll edit this post with my skills with all the equipment for every trade. Won't be much though Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markusjh on Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:22 pm

No worries kitana! Happy to have you with us! We actually have a thread started with peoples skills.. check it out and feel free to copy and paste the 'table' from a previous post and then edit your levels in

http://exodus-theriansaga.freegametalk.com/t10-member-strength

Markusjh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hi

Post by Guest Azenrune on Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:19 pm

Hi i want to join Exodus , so if there is an open spot send me an invitation. My name ingame is Azenrune and i play therian saga for almost a year. I can post images of my skills if needed.

Guest Azenrune

Back to top Go down

Post by Markusjh on Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:40 pm

Hi Azenrune, We currently do not have a slot open in the guild but i will put you on the waiting list. you are #2 on that.. soon as a slot opens up i will add you if you are still interested.

Markusjh

Markusjh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top